KN95 Face Mask is KN95 and European FFP2 certified, similar to the American N95 certified mask. If N95 masks are not available this is the next best option.
KN95 is an industrial manufacturing standard meaning the masks are effective against 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers or larger. Properly worn masks can protect very well against PM10, PM2.5, and smaller particles. BFE>95% (Bacterial filtration efficiency)
• MEDICAL GRADE MATERIALS • HIGHLY EFFICIENT FILTRATION • OPTIMAL COMFORT
The KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Please note however that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer.
- Pollen – The KN95 Face Mask Al can protect you from pollen. Our filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 – 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens – The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from animal allergens. Efficiency of above 95% at 0,3 pm particle size, whereas animal allergen particles are about 5 – 10 pm in size.
- Size: 175 x 95mm Quantity 5 PCS/Bag
- We are unable to accept returns on this item –
KN95 masks are available here – more information on them
- Meets or exceeds CN Standard GB2626-2006
- KN95 mask NOT an N95 respirator
- It is a 5 layer mask compared to the 4 layer masks normally available in the market
- KN95 Masks do not create as strong of a seal around the edge of the mask like a N95 Respirator does
- KN95 is a Chinese certification similar to the American N95 and European FFP2 certifications
- Click here to view 3M’s Technical Specifications for KN95 and N95
- KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers
WARNING: This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if contaminated with blood or body fluid.